[Sport] The bad football moment and the hard internal crisis of San Lorenzo

Dewey

file_20210302000541.jpg

The first big challenge that the University of Chile will have in the 2021 season will be in the Copa Libertadores. For the second phase of the continental tournament, the blues will face San Lorenzo de Almagro. The Argentine cast is going through a complex moment. The thrashing received at the hands of Central Córdoba (4-0) by the local tournament last weekend hit the club hard and again highlighted problems that have been unresolved for a long time.

"Everything is bad. We have to change course, we can't follow this path. We don't really see a team or an idea. We have to change the chip urgently, we are still on time," said footballer Diego Braghieri. From November 2018 to date, four technicians have passed through the banks of the "Cyclone" and none has convinced. He entered the Copa Libertadores 2021 by chance. He finished seventh in the last campaign, but the title of Defense and Justice in the last South American Cup opened a new place for the casts of Argentina. San Lorenzo started with a new coach this year. After a good campaign in Argentinos Juniors, Diego Dabove arrived at the picture of Boedo. The first two games were victories, but now he has two defeats in a row. Why are just two falls enough to create such a negative climate at the club? "Now, when there are several processes in which history repeats itself, the question goes far beyond who sits on the bench or the last names who enter the court. San Lorenzo drags a lot of time to beat and it seems he never succeeds raising your head. It's cyclical, "Olé wrote daily.

The problems go beyond the strictly football. Criticism of President Marcelo Tinelli rains down. Paraguayan brothers Ángel and Oscar Romero, meanwhile, are considered figures on the squad, but are accused of breaking the locker room. "You saw during all the games that the ball was passed between them when they were together. There are a lot of things that happened. I don't know if these guys later to fix it ... I don't remember which game they came in and said, 'Boys, if We won, we give 15,000 pesos to each one. "" How? What are you? The game is over and I will greet you: "Very well, I congratulate you who played well." what 15 thousand pesos, I don't want, "said Ignacio Piatti, now a former Cyclone footballer. Recently, the coach left the bench to the Romeros and the controversy burned again. "One cannot deny situations that have happened. Things are solved inside, perfect groups do not exist. If there is any anger, it will be a moment and it will be discussed," Dabove said. Thus, with controversy and football doubts, San Lorenzo arrives. The only record against the U is in the 1994 CONMEBOL. He won the secular table 3-2. The first leg will be on Wednesday, March 10 at 9:30 pm at the Estadio Nacional, while the rematch will be played seven days later in Buenos Aires.

IVHZLYO.png   x aLRZ6Jg.png  

• Dewey locked this topic